The best reviews about our classical guitars
Guitar Discovery No. 1 – “GuitarClassics” – the best guitars
for professionals
A great place that I discovered a few days ago when buying a
guitar for a new customer. The assumptions were simple – the best guitar at the
best price.
Website quite modest, few products in stock – they make you
write and ask. After a quick exchange of emails, it turned out that they have
about 10 top models of very good guitars that I would be ready to buy right
away. However, I was still wondering where the prices significantly reduced.
They write that they have low operating costs, because there is no showroom,
because they travel and present guitars themselves, but despite everything … I
decided to go.
My visit to a Guitarclassics representative lasted almost 3
hours! Mr. Kris brought me two factory-packed guitars and two used guitars,
although they could be considered new according to my criteria. Great
world-class equipment, plus no chance to buy in my nearby stores. Buy
an Excellent Classical Guitar
And where from 50-60% lower prices? I have to admit that the
process of obtaining this equipment was even a surprise to me. These are the
best classical and flamenco guitars, imported from Western Europe, Australia
and the USA, where there is a slightly different sales policy. Instruments from
the previous year are sold out in all ways, because customers often wait for
the latest models. Guitars with incomplete packaging, other equipment.
But I didn’t expect what lowers the price of such good
guitars the most. These are other shades of varnish, wooden elements or
accessories that disqualify very good equipment. I was very surprised when I
learned that some companies in the west do not throw away, and even
intentionally destroy the guitars of the best brands that have more or less
shiny polish, a different shade of bone on the saddle or which has found a
lighter piece of rosewood on the bridge than in the catalog.
It can therefore be said that the company not only gives a
great range and unique offer on a worldwide scale, but also has a beautiful
mission to save the best Classic Guitars Online doomed to
destruction.
The selection of instruments is at a very high level – all
the guitars watched had the best possible sound parameters and did not have the
slightest structural flaws. I also don’t think that they are somehow specially
selected for my visit because I have not boasted that I am a professional
luthier. If you are looking for something from the top shelf and want to save a
few thousand, I definitely recommend checking their range.
Comments
Post a Comment