Professional Photographer Surrey


As well as having a degree in photography (Science, Westminster University) I am qualified in PR, through the Public Relations Consultants Association (PRCA). This means I understand what you are looking for from a PR point of view as well as from a photography point of view. I can also double as your art director or PR representative on a shoot, reducing your costs.
During my 25 years I have gained a vast amount of experience in the industrial and architectural sectors and, although I generally work in London, Surrey, Middlesex, Berkshire and the south east of England, I have been called upon to work as far afield as Australia! Professional Photographer Surrey
My experience doesn’t just cover industrial and architectural work, though. I have worked across many commercial business sectors, covering product launches, award ceremonies, corporate events and providing businesses with corporate headshots. I also cover wedding photography and other personal occasions when requested.
My Photography Services
Events
Company conferences, conventions, seminars, parties, product launches, and AGMs for organisations across a wide range of industries and particularly great experience covering award ceremonies. Read more about our Corporate Event Photography 
PR and Publicity
I am well versed in many aspects of corporate PR imagery including product/media launches, corporate head shots, product pack shots and photo calls. I am qualified in PR through the PRCA. Read more about our PR photographer esher surrey
Weddings and Special Family Occasions
I offer flexible wedding packages to suit your needs and budget. Read more about our Wedding Photography 
Why Use Me?
Location-based or studio work undertaken
I use a studio in Hampton, South West London or I can come to your location with all necassary equipment.
You own the rights to your photos
You can use your images as you require internationally without needing to pay more.
Online download for quick service
Images are available quickly, conveniently and very securely on-line usually within 48 hours of the job or earlier if need be by prior arrangement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fundamentos de Microsoft Teams para negocios

Getting A Helping Hand For Setting Up Your Restaurant Business In Dubai

Find the best professionals for architecture!