Lounge Clothes for Women

 

Who is MiaDor?

MiaDoris a curator of fashion and styles with the sole purpose of making women feel beautiful and empowered to take on the world. Lounge Clothes for Women  

What should you expect?

Expect a high-level of uniqueness in styles and colors that are appropriate to each season and collections.

Name origin?

The name Miador comes from a very special place that is sacred to my heart and that has significant meaning to me. The name comprises my daughter's middle name and the first 3 letters of my son's name. Outerwear for women

MiaDor was founded because my family and I struggled to find styles and colors that appealed to us in one place. We would shop at many different boutiques and stores just to put one outfit together and I decided to have a one stop shop. My styles are handpicked my myself, and close partners. Each item is selected with the idea that you can combine multiple pieces for endless style options.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fundamentos de Microsoft Teams para negocios

Getting A Helping Hand For Setting Up Your Restaurant Business In Dubai

Find the best professionals for architecture!